Monday, July 15, 2013

Four Years Ago

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."  ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally

Four years ago, as I sat on a plane with Charlie & four of our close friends I had visions of sun, sand, and crystal clear water. The thought of a sparkling ring was never in my wildest dreams. On July 15th 2009 on the beach of Cabo San Lucas at sunset, Charlie got down on one knee and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him. 

Thanks to my broken "waterproof" camera this was my proposal at sunset ten o'clock
While his vision of the day was completely messed up thanks to me and my broken camera, the end result was the same.... the rest of our lives as one was beginning. 



No comments:

Post a Comment