Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sundays I get to play "wife"

I say I get to play "wife" because only on Sundays is there time to become that "television series wife" that you thought you would be! On Sunday, I get to wake up, cook breakfast, and make coffee. The best part for me is it's the only day of the week that Charlie and I get to sit down at the table and eat/drink breakfast TOGETHER. Charlie would probably say his favorite part is that it's the only day he gets to enjoy a breakfast other than Cocoa Pebbles.

This Sunday, I made Skinny Taste Chocolate Chip pancakes. To make your own, you can find the recipe here. I forewent the heart shape and the bananas this time. I did try a trick I saw on Pinterest, using mini cookie cutters to cut the bananas. The cookie cutter was slightly wider than the banana was but overall you could see it that the bananas were stars.

It was a delicious breakfast and glad to have spent time with Charlie before he goes off golfing.

No comments:

Post a Comment