Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sushi, Shiraz, & S'mores

As I posted yesterday, four years ago we got engaged. We don't "celebrate" these anniversaries expect for acknowledging them. However, last night with the temperatures well over 100 degrees, I had no desire to even microwave anything let alone cook an entire dinner.

So we decided sushi was perfect! So I picked up sushi from Masamoto on the way home, and Hubs picked up s'mores. 

We enjoyed a nice dinner of sushi with glasses of Shiraz than s'mores (microwaved) for dessert! It was perfect! 

Hubs evenly kindly teased reminded me what was going on four years ago at each time:
7:00: still crying over your camera 
8:00: still crying, calling your mom
9:00: finally calmed you down 
10:00: finally able to propose 

I think the only the 10 o'clock time matters and is what we should remember!





No comments:

Post a Comment